Switching to a plant-based diet does not mean that you need to miss out on delicious food! Nor does it mean that you live a healthy lifestyle. Once in a while, we will share one of our favourite dishes to encourage others to eat plant-based.
Recipe: Crêpes Suzette
Ingredients for the crêpes:
- 1 cup of soy milk
- 1 cup of organic apple cider
- 1,5 cup of whole-wheat flour
- 1 tbsp maple or agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or vanilla sugar if you like it sweeter)
- 1 or 2 tsp orange zest
- Coconut oil for baking
Ingredients for sauce:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 50 grams of sugar
- Orange zest of 1 orange
- 3 large oranges juiced (200ml)
- An excellent dash of Grand Marnier
- Mix sauce ingredients in a pan and reduce the sauce to a syrupy mass.
- Mix the crêpes ingredients in a bowl and whisk until lump-free
- Pour mix for 1 crêpe in oil greased pan (not too much!)
- Bake on medium heat
- Flip and turn
- Enjoy! 🌱☀️
If you like us to share more recipes, let us know!